Lumberjack SCMS305DB Sliding Compound Double Bevel Mitre Saw - extra saw blade
SCMS305DB Sliding Compound Double Bevel Mitre Saw - extra saw blade
Introducing the all new Lumberjack 12” (305mm) Double Bevel Mitre Saw, this superb saw offers exceptional quality & value for money! This large double bevel mitre saw with sliding function has exceptional accuracy and a large cutting capacity. With a saw blade of no less than 305mm, this saw is ideal for the professional handyman & serious DIY worker.
Lumberjack Tools has the most favorable price / quality ratio in the market for this special type of Sliding Compound Double Bevel Mitre Saw.
The SCMS305DB excels by:
- Double bevel action with a 340mm sliding function, up to 45 degrees
- Twin laser guidance for accurate cuts every time
- Solid Aluminium base adding strength to the saw
- Adjustable cutting depth for Trench / Groove cutting
- Easy transport with locking of the head in the lowest position
- Dust and Chip extraction via integrated funnel
- Quick setting of the sawing angles by step-by-step locking
- Adjustable guides and complete saw blade guard for safe sawing
- Adjustable cutting depth with a maximum cutting depth of 104mm
- High cutting capacity of 340 mm wide
- Powerful 2000W motor for the most demanding applications.
- Lightweight at only 23kg, ideal for transport and storage
- Lumberjack’s superb 12" mitre saw offers exceptional value for money.
Superb accuracy and large cutting capacity, makes the saw the ideal tool for tradesman & serious DIY enthusiast alike.
The 305 mm miter saw is delivered in-box with a 60-tooth saw blade and dust bag.
Our cutting advice:
(1) For optimum results, you should use saw blades with more teeth, such as the 80 and 100 teeth blades, for thinner material. You can order these saw blades at Accessories ....
(2) We also strongly recommend the MSS200 mobile undercarriage for this crosscut saw for comfortable (health and safety) work on a stable and adjustable working height, at any desired location
- For trimming beams up to a thickness of 104 mm (or 2 x 104 cm, sawn from both sides)
- Sawing planks up to a max. Width of 340 mm
- Ideal for laying wooden floors, parquet or laminate
- Also very suitable for the heavier work, such as the construction of garden houses, renovation of houses and the manufacture of playground equipment
Thanks to the double bevel saw head, this Lumberjack mitre saw with sliding function is particularly practical for four types of saw cuts:
(1) saw straight,
(2) under miter sawing,
(3) saw at an angle; and
(4) combined at an inclined angle and miter cuts.
The exceptional accuracy and the large cutting capacity make the saw a must-have for the professional handyman and serious DIY worker.
Check out the latest reviews from an independent review body www.mitresawzone.com/reviews/lumberjack
- Brand: Lumberjack
- Article number: SCMS305DB+CSB
- Voltage: 230V
- Power: 2000W
- Blade: 305 x 30 x 3.2 mm, 60t
- No Load Speed: 4500rpm
- Streight Cut 90°/90°: 340 x 104 mm
- Bevel Cut 45°/90°: 340 x 55 mm
- Mitre Cut 45°/90°: 230 x 104mm
- Compound Cut 45° x 45°: 240 x 55mm
- Tilt Table: 0° - 45°
- Weight: 23kg