- Article number: CSB254set1
Saw blade set 254mm, 48T - 60T - CSB254set 1
A range of tungsten carbide tip circular saw blades designed for a professional finish on softwood, hardwood, exotic crack, plasterboard, stone fiberboard and particleboard. Lumberjack carbide saw blades have a reamed bore hole to ensure a precise fit on the spindle. A special technique has been used to attach the cutting plates to the blade.
An excellent saw blade from Lumberjack
- Large bore to ensure a precise fit on the spindle.
- Silverbraze to ensure the tip is securely attached to the body.
- Body hardened and tempered to maintain correctness.
- Microgranular tungsten carbide tipped to cut abrasive materials.
- Diameter - 255mm
- Axle hole - 30mm
- Number of teeth - 48 and 60
do you have questions? Feel free to contact us directly on 0167 562177, send an email to [email protected] or send a WhatsApp message to +31 6 51841304. You can also visit our showroom in Steenbergen Leerlooierij 7, 4651 SM Steenbergen. We will be happy to help you with tailor-made expert advice.