Wood Lathe kit with chisels SWL350
With this versatile, high-quality SWL350 wood lathe starter kit from Lumberjack, you can carry out all turning operations with precision and safety. The lathe can easily be mounted on a workbench with its separate guide frame.
The 375W motor and the durable 4-way adjustable V-belt drive enable an optimum adjustment of the rotation speed. Thanks to the drive and tailstock with parallel spindle, work pieces up to a length of 1,000 mm (1 meter!) can be placed. Work pieces with a diameter of up to 350 mm can be safely mounted on the included front plates.
The stable lathe and the robust guide frame ensure easy handling of the work pieces. A safety switch is also installed in the V-belt housing, which interrupts the flow when the cover flap is opened. Safety first!
- Heavy duty 1/2HP induction motor - gives smooth, reliable performance
- Ideal for both spindle and faceplate turning
- Twin bed bars - For added stability
- Drive centre and live tailstock centre supplied
- Common spindle thread - 3/4 inch x 16 TPI
- Four turning speed options to suit a variety of jobs.
Turning table legs, chair legs, dresser parts, baseball bats, wooden bowls, wooden cups, candle stands, wood art, rolling pins, banisters, etc, ...
The wood lathe starter kit comes with a set of three chisels, as shown on the pictures!
This machine is ideal for the hobbyist and for those just starting serious wood turning.