Mitre Saw SCMS254SB
The Lumberjack SCMS254SB is a single bevel sliding mitre saw. This mitre saw has been specially developed to allow for larger dimensions with a saw blade of 254mm, with an excellent pulling function, while the possibility of turning the saw head to two sides is not deemed necessary. That keeps costs down, so that this larger mitre saw is within everyone's budget.
With a unique amount of properties that are normally only on the most expensive sawing machines, complete with a powerful 1800 W motor, one side rotatable up to 45 degrees, laser, suitable for cutting thick beams up to 75 mm. The machine is a real lightweight with only 20 kg.
- Single bevel saw head to one side (45 degrees)
- 254mm sliding function for wide work pieces
- Adjustable cutting depth with a maximum cutting depth of 75 mm
- Trenching facility
- High cutting capacity of 305 mm wide
- Laser guide for high accuracy
- Solid aluminum frame
- Easy transport with locking of the head in the lowest position
- Good chip extraction via integrated funnel
- Thanks to step-by-step locking, quick adjustment of the cutting angles is ensured
- Double adjustable guides and complete saw blade guard for safe working
- The strong 1800 watt motor is more than sufficient for the most common applications.
- This lightweight miter saw is easy to transport with 20 kg (nett weight)
Lumberjacks' 254 mm crosscut saw has been specially developed for optimum cutting performance and a very favorable price.
The 254mm mitre saw, single bevel sliding compound is delivered in the box with a 48-tooth saw blade and dust bag.
(1) We recommend the use of a 24-tooth saw blade (CSB25424 254MM 24T) for cutting beams
(2) For optimum results, you should use saw blades with more teeth for thinner material, such as a 60-tooth saw blade (CSB25460 255MM 60T). You can order these saw blades under Accessories ....
(3) We also recommend the MSS200 mobile stand for this mitre saw for comfortable work on a stable and adjustable working height, at any desired location.
- For trimming beams up to a thickness of 75 mm (or 2 x 75mm, sawn from both sides)
- Sawing planks up to a max. Width of 305 mm
- Ideal for laying wooden floors, parquet or laminate
- Also very suitable for the heavier work, such as the construction of garden houses, renovation of houses and the manufacture of playground equipment
Thanks to the bevel saw head, this Lumberjack mitre saw with pull function is particularly practical for four types of saw cuts:
(1) saw straight,
(2) miter cuts,
(3) bevel cuts
(4) combined at a bevel cut and miter cut.
A beautiful, particularly affordable, large strong mitre saw with pull function for heavier work.
Check out the latest reviews from an independent review body www.mitresawzone.com/reviews/lumberjack
- Brand: Lumberjack
- Article number: SCMS254SB
- Voltage: 230V
- Power: 2000W
- No load speed: 5000rpm
- Streight Cut 90°/90°: 305 x 89 mm
- Mitre Cut 45°/90°: 216 x 89mm
- Bevel Cut 45°/90°: 305 x 38 mm
- Compound Cut 45°/45°: 216 x 38mm
- Tilt Table: 0° - 45°
- Weight: 12.5kg
Ik wilde eerst de duurdere SCMS245DB kopen, maar na advies toch deze goedkopere gekocht. Werkelijk perfect. Hij kantelt maar 1 kant op maar dat gebruik ik niet. Echt een aanrader.Posted on 07/09/2020