- Article number: DP16-910B-VS
Variable Speed Drill Press 16mm DP16-910B-VS
The Lumberjack DP16-910B-VS Professional Drill Press is robustly made of cast iron and steel.
This machine is specially made for a long life by using good materials, heavier bearings and a better engine. In addition, the speed can be set variably and digitally read.
The cover that covers the belt has a safety switch, which prevents the drill from rotating with an open hood. The machine is also equipped with an emergency switch. An LED lamp illuminates the work piece. The worktop is adjustable with a rack can also be turned away completely to use the footplate as a worktop.
A cross laser has been mounted on the machine for better accuracy. This professional machine offers a lot more than the "standard" drill presses from Lumberjack but still has compact dimensions.
- Latest design in drill presses Professional Digital Speed Adjustment without changing belts
- Medium sized bench pillar drill for trade use, all cast iron construction
- Smooth running 550W induction motor, variable speed 360-2,500rpm
- Highly accurate quill with the spindle running in ball bearings
- Convenient rack and pinion table height adjustment
- Fitted with cast iron feed handle with soft rubber grips and a quality 3-16mm chuck
- Electrically interlocked chuck guard and LED work lamp included
- Digital speed display
- Cross laser
- Table extension
- Features include belt cover safety switch and separate emergency stop switch
This DP16-910B-VS is an ideal Drill Press for schools and garages!