- Article number: DP16-1050B
Bench Top Drill Press 16mm DP16-1050B
The Lumberjack DP16-1050 Bench top drilling machine, uses cast iron construction and a powerful induction motor combined with 12 speed settings.
Making extensive use of steel and cast iron and driven by a powerful induction motor this bench drill can be expected to give reliable service for many years to come.
The headstock in particular is made from a large casting to give rigidity and absorb vibration. As with all Lumberjack drilling machines the hand-wheel as 3 ergonomically designed grips for user comfort.
- Powerful motor 600W
- Bench mounted
- 12 Speed ranges
- 16mm Chuck capacity
- Drilling capacity 16mm
- Large adjustable cast iron table
- NVR switch for added safety
- Transparent guard for accurate drilling
- Professional ergonomic rubber grips
- Perfect for drilling a wide range of materials including wood, metal, plastic, etc.
This column drill is very suitable for workshop and maintenance services