Auto dimming welding helmet - WT-1680
with CE Marking: EN: 175/379 - CSA: Z94.3 - ANSI: Z87.1.
This special piece features the American Eagle for tough welders! :-) and protects your face and eyes from sparks and radiation.
This auto dimming welding helmet is suitable for all types of welding such as ARC, MMA, Mig, Mag / Co2, TIG and plasma cutting.
- Self-dimming welding cap for welding with electrode, MIG, TIG etc.
- Screen is powered by a solar cell and a lithium battery, so replacement is not necessary as with normal batteries
- Dark mode (DIN 9-13) is quick to switch with a button on the side
- The welding helmet automatically switches from light to dark and vice versa, so you always have 2 hands free
- You can adjust the shade yourself between DIN 9 and 13
- Viewing window can be operated with a button on the side
- The headband is adjustable for quick adjustment of the correct fit
- Lightweight, so no heavy helmet on your head and therefore less tiring
- Display size: 92 x 42 mm
- Light / dark response time: 0.15ms ~ 0.2ms (from light to dark)
- Dark / light reaction time: filter continuously adjustable 0.2 - 0.8 seconds (from dark to light)
- Retention time: 0.4ms ~ 0.8ms
- Ultraviolet protection: <0.0003% (313nm-365nm)
- Infrared protection: <0.027% (780-1300nm) <0.085% (130nm-2000nm)
- Blackout level disabled DIN 4
- The degree of blackout on the outside is continuously adjustable from DIN 9 - 13
- Power supply: Lithium Battery (CR2032) with solar cells backup
- Operating temperature: -5 ~ +55 ºC
- Equipped with 2 sensors
- CE Marking: EN: 175/379 - CSA: Z94.3 - ANSI: Z87.1
- Weight: only 480 grams