- Article number: WT-1680-C
Automatic Welding helmet WT-1680-C- carbon look
This WT-1680-C beautiful automatic dimming welding helmet / welding shield is a professional and sturdy model in carbon look from Weber Tools.
The helmet is suitable for all types of welding such as ARC, MMA, Mig, Mag / Co2, TIG and plasma cutting. This welding shield protects your face and eyes from sparks and radiation.
- Self-dimming welding shield for welding with electrode, MIG, TIG etc.
- Fueled by a solar cell and a lithium battery, replacement is not necessary as with ordinary batteries
- Dark mode (DIN 9-13) is quick to switch with a button on the side
- View window by operating the button on the side
- The welding helmet switches automatically from light to dark and vice versa, this means you always have 2 hands free
- You can adjust the hue yourself between DIN 9 and 13
- The headband is adjustable, so the right fit is quickly found
- Light weight, so no heavy helmet on your head and therefore less tiring
Specifications of the welding hood
- Format display: 92 x 42 mm
- Light / dark response time: 0.15ms ~ 0.2ms (from light to dark)
- Dark / light reaction time: filter infinitely adjustable 0.2 - 0.8 seconds (from dark to light)
- Retention time: 0.4ms ~ 0.8ms
- Ultraviolet protection: <0.0003% (313nm-365nm)
- Infrared protection: <0.027% (780-1300nm) <0.085% (130nm-2000nm)
- Dimmer degree switched off DIN 4
- Eclipse degree on the outside stepless adjustable from DIN 9 - 13
- Power supply: Lithium Battery (CR2032) with solar cells back-up
- Operating temperature: -5 ~ +55 ºC
- Equipped with 2 sensors
- CE Marking: EN: 175/379 - CSA: Z94.3 - ANSI: Z87.1
- Weight: only 480 grams
If you want to effortlessly and safely work with your new welding machine, preferably our MM100 or MM130 MigMaster, we recommend this helmet wholeheartedly.